The Hartford at work are crooks
The Hartford is my short and long term disability insurer, that gleefully collect their premiums each month, year after year from me. But what happens when you suffer a disability and file a claim with them?
Well, I have a herniated disc in my back and I am unable to lift, stand, stoop and hardly can walk. When I filed a claim, The Hartford approved my disability for TWO weeks.....and broke that up into three intermittent payments I might add.....then said I no longer meet the criteria of being temporarily disabled.
It is impossible to reach a living person through their "800" number, and no direct numbers are to be found. The few times I was lucky enough to speak to someone there I got contradicting stories and promises of calls that were never returned.
Beware of The Hartford Insurance group...they are liars and crooks!review #273259
You may also like
- "I was in an auto accident on 4-13-2012..hit by a drunk driver and a hit and run. A couple of weeks after the accident Encompass called me and asked me..."
- "Geico was the worst experience of my life! I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "All consumers thinking of buying from TODD RONALD BUNDAY and COUNTRY PRIME FOODS. SAVE YOUR $$$. Todd is *** artist and a crook. He's screwed over everyone he's ever worked..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I ordered the other night from dolls kill. My paypal gave the wrong address. I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just..."