The Hartford is my short and long term disability insurer, that gleefully collect their premiums each month, year after year from me. But what happens when you suffer a disability and file a claim with them?
Well, I have a herniated disc in my back and I am unable to lift, stand, stoop and hardly can walk. When I filed a claim, The Hartford approved my disability for TWO weeks.....and broke that up into three intermittent payments I might add.....then said I no longer meet the criteria of being temporarily disabled.
It is impossible to reach a living person through their "800" number, and no direct numbers are to be found. The few times I was lucky enough to speak to someone there I got contradicting stories and promises of calls that were never returned.
Beware of The Hartford Insurance group...they are liars and crooks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disability Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "after 3 calls to the repair company, 1 to customer service, a trip back to the store of purchased and posting on facebook maytag washers suck then a call from..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "I went to jimmy johns to get just a turkey and cheese sand wich and they put tomatoes and letas on it anf im alergic and im very alergic..."
- "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."