Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Hard times hit my home like numerous families in America and stumbled across AARP which has The Hartford in it's group of affiliates.I was surprised ( the light should have came on then) at it's affordable cost of auto ins.

Nightmare, which I take part of the blame, occurred. I have never in over 40 years of driving been in an auto accident but it happened. Local police were called and I handed them my registration and proof of ins. card.

No violations were given to either party that I'm aware of only to find out through the mail from the other parties ins, carrier that I was being sued for the damages of the other party. As you can imagine I was shocked then settled down and thinking there must be a mistake. Nope, no mistake, The Hartford had not drafted my premium and I was without coverage for 4 months according to them. My dilemma was, why wasn't I notified?

They danced around my inquiry and I have yet to get a satisfactory answer. So I am stuck for a year with these clowns because no other carrier wants to pick me up until after a year of being insured, not to mention the fines with the DMV. I can't wait to get out of giving them my hard earned money and I am not done with the reviews to follow for years to come. I'm a firm believer in one reaps what one sows.

The nightmare for AARP and The Hartford as just begun from tis scorned soon to be EX CUSTOMER.Stay far from these people is my advice to the public.

Review about: The Hartford Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Worse than a root canal without anesthesia.

Had an Experience with The Hartford?

Comments