The Hartford is my short and long term disability insurer, that gleefully collect their premiums each month, year after year from me. But what happens when you suffer a disability and file a claim with them?
Well, I have a herniated disc in my back and I am unable to lift, stand, stoop and hardly can walk. When I filed a claim, The Hartford approved my disability for TWO weeks.....and broke that up into three intermittent payments I might add.....then said I no longer meet the criteria of being temporarily disabled.
It is impossible to reach a living person through their "800" number, and no direct numbers are to be found. The few times I was lucky enough to speak to someone there I got contradicting stories and promises of calls that were never returned.
Beware of The Hartford Insurance group...they are liars and crooks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disability Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "I had the muffler on my 1992 toyota Paseo inspected about a month and a half ago. I recently returned from a trip using this car, only to find that..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "Had a contract to snow plow driveway 2013 and 2014 year and driveway was never plowed called and voice mail full and even text and nothing . The few times..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."