Croton On Hudson, New York
2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance

BEFORE YOU CHOOSE HARTFORD, PLEASE READ THIS UNPROFESSIONALISM AND SCAM. I submit a legitimate claim almost 4 months ago.

It was an emergency waste line repair. They never sent a check because they required another estimate to assure the claim payment would be fair. At this point, it was almost 3 months and I expressed my concern to the Hartford claims specialist abt an open bill that the contractor wanted to get paid on. Hartford then told me that they needed a third party estimate.

After that was done still no check in the mail.

This is the best part of the transaction, I called the same gentleman from Hartford that I have been speaking with for almost 4 months now and he spoke to me like I was from another planet and could not recollect the claim and pushed me off to another Hartford employee. Are you kidding me,never again you scam artists.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at The Hartford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Hartford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Hartford and the hartford auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Waste line repair does not sound like an insurable claim to me.