Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My mother - 68, with AARP-driven "The Hartford" for over 14 years- just got cancelled due to an internal error on their website. no contact, mis-information per calls, and idiots in managegement.

Minimum wage associates reading scripts declined to help, and "management" advised guideline preclude any assistance. Statutes were not followed, they locked her out of her account online, and failed to send or communicate cancel per STATUTE. 14+ years of premium, confirmation of pay online from HARTFORD - and then a cancel notice for non-pay, due to an issue never communicated regarding routing number. Hartford targets 55+ market (per AARP) but then manipulates policy per online options?

My Mother is lucid, and clear - but how many of the Hartford insureds who pay premium are not or may need assistance with Tech? This is unacceptable and infuriating - and only because I have been in this industry for 20+ years do I recognize how my mother was taken advantage of.

I will not rest until these practices are recognized by my state, and AARP. This is the stuff that begs for BAD FAITH suits.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Hartford Website.

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2017.

Comments